Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Half Brother by Kenneth Oppel / SOL 4/31

This book is well I don't know what the genre is, I liked it, was an out of the box book, not something that I would normally find and decide to read but it was recommend by Max V.S. It is a different book, its not normal but I liked it. This book is around 350 pages and I would recommend it to anyone. It involves a 13 year old hid so it is slightly relatable but the main topic isn't very relatable, but what ever thats away from the point, I liked it read it its good.

This book is about a 13 year old boy and he is a single child and he as you may be able to tell gets a brother, but not a normal brother his new brother is a chimpanzee. You may be wondering, how does he get a chimpanzee, his dad is a scientist and he is having a test to see if his half brother Zan will be able to talk. Ben's parents tell him to treat him as a younger brother, so he does, it is a odd book overall but I liked it as a book that is out of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment