Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Catching Fire By Susan Collins SOL 11/31

I bet almost all of you guys out there have read this book, I read The Hunger Games and then the next week we went into book groups so I never got to read Catching Fire. Over all, I really liked this book it is a lot like The Hunger Games, i liked the writing more in hunger games but I really liked how it added a kind of mystery effect and the games were actually harder to figure out. If you haven't read this book it is an fiction action/ adventure book, it is around 350 pages, and I would recommend it to any one, a lot of people have read it and will most likely feel the same way about the book as I do. I would recommend reading the first book, but it isn't necessary.

This book is the second book of the Hunger Games and I can really say a lot about what it is about but it is about Katniss and Peta, both from District 12 in Panem, the time is set in the future and there are 12 Districts, each one has is different. There is a Capitol that hosts each annual hunger games which is a fight to the death between twenty four people from the ages of 13 and up, there are two people from each district and Katniss and Peta are participating in the 75th Hunger games. I can't say anything else without giving up the first book, but I recommend it, it is really good!

1 comment: