Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Chomp By Carl Hiaasen

Carl Hiaasen has always been an author that I really liked, he wrote the books Hoot, Scat, Flush, and those are just the more kid or teenage friendly books. Overall I really like Hiaasen as a writer, he bases majority of his books in Florida and he is a funny writer not all of his books are funny, but he adds funny parts in his serious books so they are not as dull. I this is a good trait in a book in my perspective and makes the boring parts entertaining. this book was a lot like the others, it had funny moments which make it entertaining. It is an adventure book so it has less boring parts but when there are boring parts they are made entertaining. it is a different idea for a book, that is more outside of the box.

This book is about Wahoo and his dad Micky, Micky is a animal wrangler. They were hired to star on a survival show, which is very serious for them, I imagine that it would be like a Bear Grylls show, they reference that show a few times, giving me that reference. Overall this book is like an adventure survival book with a little bit of action, which I really like, I highly recommend it it is a fairly quick read, its funny, pretty much the whole package in my perspective. READ IT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment