Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Lengend, Marie Lu

Just to say right now if you like action books this is for you. This book is about June a fifteen year old  agent that works for the government and she is sent on a mission to capture Day. Day is a very, very bad criminal and he is accused of murdering June's older brother, this is the main reason why June is going after him. June is under cover as a poor woman, on her way looking for Day. Through the game book there are some plot switches so be ready for that.
Legend Marie Lu Book cover.jpg
Overall I loved this book. i have been reading a lot of books out of my comfort zone and this book is back into that zone. It is a action book full of well, just a classic action book with chases and fight scenes. I don't know why I love action books. This book just seems like there is always something important happening in each moment. I don't like slow books and this is the opposite of that. I recommend this book to anyone that likes action packed books and parkour and stuff like that. This is a series book, Prodigy is the second.

No comments:

Post a Comment