Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Soul Surfer

This is a book about the movie Soul Surfer, obviously but I think that the book is just about the same if not better then the movie. The book is almost 300 pages, but it has a pretty large font, it also has a few pictures. Over all I liked the book, the movie has a lot of very cool shots of them surfing and it is really cool. The book could have done a better job showing some of those parts and visualizing it. This book if you haven't herd about it, it is a story about a girl named Bethany, and she is a big surfer and she is going places, I mean she is really good but one day she is surfing with her friends and a shark comes up and bites her arm off. The story is about her comeback and if and how she surfs.

1 comment:

  1. I watched the movie so I think I should read the book.

    ReplyDelete