Monday, April 14, 2014

The Hobbit, By J.R Tolkien Week 1

This book is very popular and I bet majority of you guys have read it but, this is my first time reading it, it is a two week book so this will be an overall plot or the beginning and next week will be mainly how I felt on it overall. So, this book so far is pretty good I like it but it is kinda boring there are parts that are exciting and ad an adventure part of it which makes it fun, I assume it will get action pact or what ever but that is later in the book I guess but so far it is good. This book is about Bilbo Baggins, he lives a quaint life, quite, and  nice life, Bilbo is a hobbit (The Hobbit, what a name) and his nice life is interrupted by a wizard named Gandolf, he wants to go on an adventure, an adventure to get their treasure from Smaug. The book is mainly about their adventure to getting there and getting their treasure and there are a lot of stops for action on the way!

1 comment: