Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Mango Shaped Space By Wendy Mass

A Mango Shaped Space By Wendy Mass

I chose to read this book for my book of the week because there were a lot of TBR lists that had it and since they had it I decided to read it. I liked this book; it isn't exactly what I always look for in a book. I have noticed that a lot of the books I have been reading are outside of my usual box which I think is good. This book is about 270 pages it seemed around the normal side of the weekly book the font size was the normal and I think this book is at a medium reading level. The genre is realistic fiction. I liked this book a lot because it was a different type book that relates to some of the problems that any middle schooler could have.


This book is about a thirteen year old girl named Mia Winchell and she has a condition called synesthesia this makes it so she has trouble in school, with friends and with family under her condition. It mainly messes with her math and she starts failing, her parents don’t know about her condition and they start to get angry about her failing math. She later tells her parents about the condition and didn't believe he they thought that she was using it as an excuse. Then after a while they understand what’s happening to her. These are some of her main issues read the book to find more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment