Sunday, September 8, 2013

Life of Pi

This is my weekly blog, this week I read "The Life of Pi," by Yann Martel. This book is a fiction adventure book. It includes the main characters Pi Patel and a tiger named Richard Parker, Pi worked at a the zoo with his family, and Richard Parker stayed at it. When they were on a ship it started raining really hard and it started to sink and Pi and Richard Parker both fell off and ended up on a boat, and the book is mainly about they're survival. People that like adventure and a little bit of action will like this book a lot. It is a long book for one week its about 400 pages, I read it in around a full week. I liked this book a lot, it had a slow start, but i liked it. I first thought of reading from Aaron's page, thanks. I liked this book because a lot of the scenes, kept me on edge and making me want to read more. This week I'm reading "The Silver Linings Playbook," by Matthew Quick.

My TBR List
The Green Glass Sea
White Sands, Red Menace
Forgive me Lenard Peacock
Outliers
Night Circus
Between Shades of Gray
Water Ship Down
Divergent
Shooting the Moon
Life of Pi cover.png

7 comments:

  1. Cool blog. I'll add Life of Pi to my TBR list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life of Pi has been recommended countless times... Adding it right away :)
    Whoa I like the cover of the book

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen the movie like most people, and I really want to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this book. One of the greatest books i have ever read

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have watched the movie and in my opinion it is pretty sad :) but still liked it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen the movie but I have a feeling that it is going to be very different.

    ReplyDelete